Work and Competitive Experience
September, 2020 - Present
Service desktop printers, windows computers, Raspberry Pi computers, as well as use VSphere to monitor servers.
- Track operational hardware, inventory and track new hardware, decommission and recycle old equipment
- Perform setup on Raspberry Pis to meet a number of needs
- Write up training documents for future employees and interns in both I.T. and non-I.T. departments
- Organize and delegate tasks to team members for projects
- Utilize propeitary software to ensure production is running properly and troubleshoot production issues
- Perform administration on databases, user accounts, and Microsoft Exchange
Thomas Law Firm, P.C.
June, 2020 - August, 2020
Managed and repaired hardware, update equipment, AD server credentials. Install new software on systems across network.
- Direct and Supervise Interns
- Utilize standard company software (Windows 2019, Totality)
- Design and Develop Prototype Websites
- Monitor network for potential intrusions
Ivy Tech Community College
Student Worker for the Center for Academic Excellence
August, 2018 - May, 2020
Works as a tutor, providing support to fellow students for Ivy Tech Classes. Perform various other tasks as my skillset allowed
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Printer Repair
- Website maintenance using HTML5 and CSS3