Purdue Fort Wayne
I transfered to PFW after finishing my TSAP Associate Degree in 2019.
- Software Engineering
- Intro to C and Unix
- Programming Language Design
Ivy Tech Community College
I first attended in the Fall of 2016 shortly after graduating from Highschool. I was pursuing an Associate TSAP Degree in Computer Science. After earning it, I am pursuing my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science at Purdue with a Minor in Math and Physics.
- Computer Science I and II (Taught with C++)
- Data Structures (Taught with C++)
- Software Development with Java
- Web Design and Development (HTML and CSS)
- Client/Server-Side Scripting (JS and PHP, with MySQL, JSON, AJAX, and Regex)
- Database Systems (Taught with C++ and SQL)
Northrop High School
I began high school in 2012, with no initial idea about what I was going to do with my life. So, I rounded myself out by taking a variety of science, computer, and social science classes.
- AP Computer Programming (Taught with Java)
- Computer Programming (Taught with Visual Basic and C#)
- Web Development Basics (HTML and CSS)
- Intro to Journalism (I worked for my school newspaper)
- Library Media (I worked for the school library)
- Chemistry I and II
- Spanish I, II, and III
- Integrated Chemistry and Physics