This was my final project for the course 2D Animation during my studies at the University of South Australia. I tried to do a mix of 2D and 3D but sadly I didn’t know about toon-shaders at the time. Sadly the film was never properly completed, I had a much cooler and gorier ending planned but the fact was, I had about 5 weeks to create the entire thing, and I was the only person working on the film. The scary piece of Broccoli was drawn by Tim Cannan.
Little Billy and the Broccoli (2008)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Pal’s of Mine:
Annie Nguyen - A dear friend local animation pal of mine. She makes very cool dark films and draws pretty drawings.
Jarrod Prince - One of my pals, study buddies, and frequent collaborators in various projects.
Sam Nicholas - Illustrator/Animator I went to Uni with.
Chad Molyneux - Chad is paradoxically a wonderful person and a good artist and animator.
Alex Owen - Another study buddy of mine who is a brilliant 3D artist and has a sweet beard sometimes.
Justin Boden Justin paints pretty pictures... WITH HIS WORDS!
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent is the scariest book throwing simulator I know of. 1 week ago
- Watched After Earth then played Amnesia. One said; fear is fake, danger is real. The other; no real danger but I felt fear. Also one sucks. 1 week ago
- I find I spend more money when I have no money, and declare "fuck it" when I hand over cash more often. 1 month ago
- This act is flamboyant and yet I love it! #sbseurovision 1 month ago
- Lots of vision impaired people this year. #sbseurovision 1 month ago